We are a growing company where you can make an outsized impact in our growing CEQA department.
In return, you will find we’ll help you reach your career-goals, but we will also make sure you are attaining a healthy work-life-balance. As an employee-driven company, we uplift our staff through:
- Mentorship and training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
- Career development and promotion opportunities
- Opportunities for remote and biological desktop work
- Proposal training and writing opportunities
- Regular performance reviews
- Employee engagement opportunities
- Friendly, supportive, and collaborative team
- Supervisor open door policy
- May become eligible for Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- May become eligible for 401(k) with matching contribution
- May be eligible for cell phone stipend
- May become eligible for educational stipend
- Paid training opportunities
- Employee incentives and Employee Referral Program
SummitWest is unique in its ability to unite exceptional biologists and project managers under the stewardship of a robust leadership structure. Our team benefits from strategic insight, fostering a unified vision and seamless coordination. Clients gain the advantage of our capacity to scale – accessing a powerhouse team adept at hiring and managing diverse tasks across the Western USA.
Additional Job Descriptions can be found here on our careers page.