Read our latest updates from the field, explore details on special status species, or take a journey of discovery through environmental consulting and the many natural wonders we encounter, all here on SummitWest 360 Resources.
SummitWest’s team of qualified wildlife and botanists bring a wealth of knowledge on species life history traits and ecology. Here we provide educational materials and useful links for anyone looking to learn more about sensitive, threatened, and endangered species as well as the environmental compliance considerations required for living and working in these species habitats.
SUMMITWEST 360° BLOG
Our expertise comes from a love of the environment, not just for wild species, but also the ecosystems and landscapes where they thrive. We see the world just a little differently, and it’s beautiful from our viewpoint! SummitWest 360 brings you the latest news, insights, and tips on the industry and species we protect and work with day-in and day-out.
AGENCY REGULATIONS & HELPFUL LINKS
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife – California Natural Diversity Database (CNDDB), all listed species
- USFWS Listed Species & Survey Guidelines, here
- What Grows Here, CalFlora
- Species List Auto-Generator, SpeciesList Pro
- California Native Plant Society (CNPS)
- California Department of Fish & Wildlife (CDFW)
- California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA)
- National Environmental Protection Act (NEPA)
- Photos- CalPhotos, Berkeley
- Online Jepson Manual, plants, eJepson